AJ Madison deal at Living Social

nosoccermomMay 24, 2013

If you're in the market for appliances, AJ Madison Appliances has a deal at Living Social. I haven't read the small print.

$250 for $500 to spend on kitchen appliances, grills, and more
⢠$100 for $200 to spend on kitchen appliances, grills, and more
⢠Shop 100+ leading brands, including GE, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Bosch, Electrolux, and Maytag

Here is a link that might be useful: AJ Madison at Living Social

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marcia59

Nice! Thanks!

Bookmark   May 24, 2013 at 1:55PM
mitchjn

worked for me awesome

Here is a link that might be useful: AJ Madison at Living Social

Bookmark   May 25, 2013 at 10:44PM
blondelle

Just got the $500 deal. Thanks so much for posting this offer!

Bookmark   May 26, 2013 at 8:47AM
nosoccermom

Just wanted to say that the link I gave above is NOT a personal link, so I won't get any financial benefit from it. So, please use someone else's link. I also suggest that people explicitly mark the link if it's a personal link, which will give them their purchase for free if 3 others buy.

Bookmark   May 26, 2013 at 9:33AM
j_hack

I ended up using a link from the other thread, and theirs has been fulfilled now. I am posting mine if anyone would like to use it feel free. Either way it is a great deal! I saved on the Blanco Performa Cascade! I am so excited for this sink. I think I am more excited about this than any other part of my new kitchen!

Here is a link that might be useful: Living Social: AJ Madison

Bookmark   May 26, 2013 at 9:49AM
bobsabresfan26

I purchased through a link from the other thread. I am posting my link so that we can continue to fulfill each other's referrals. Please help, and continue the process!

My link: https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/703244?ref=share-link-post&rpi=119216432&rui=178602853

Thanks!

Bookmark   May 26, 2013 at 10:35AM
mitchjn

please use my personal link if you need this purchase.

thanks!

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/703244-500-to-spend-on-kitchen-appliances-grills-more?rui=17141671

Here is a link that might be useful: personal living social link

Bookmark   May 26, 2013 at 2:56PM
carsonheim

There's a conga line thread for this, so everyone can get in on the deal!

Here is a link that might be useful: AJ Madison Deal âConga Lineâ

Bookmark   May 26, 2013 at 3:47PM
kinei

Just FYI, AJ Madison started excluding weber and miele with out it being on their terms and conditions. I sent an email to living social asking for a refund. This seems to me like bait and switch.

Bookmark   May 27, 2013 at 11:53PM
buildinva

Kinei--Thanks for posting that. It definitely IS bait & switch. Shame on them.

Bookmark   May 28, 2013 at 8:30AM
nosoccermom

In all fairness, but Weber was already excluded while the deal was still going on.

Bookmark   May 28, 2013 at 8:56AM
kinei

Weber was not originally excluded. It was excluded near the end of the deal. They actually raised their prices on weber items in the middle of the deal, then lowered it and excluded them. At the same time never stating on living social that they were excluded.

Bookmark   May 28, 2013 at 9:07AM
ratrem

I am so fuming. Weber was NOT excluded I had it in my cart with discount. Wake up today and now it will not work! I was waiting until this morning as I had paypal funds coming in. We just did our backyard over (love it) for our girls and ourselves. Getting a new grill was not in the budget, we were going to clean up the old weber we have. I saw this deal and was going to do it for father's day.

I do not need anything else from there as we just re-did our house last summer. I am calling as soon as AJM opens. It says right on there ad with LS GRILLS. Sorry to rant I am just upset right now as I do not want to part with $250 as there are plenty of other things I would rather do with that money.

Bookmark   May 28, 2013 at 9:48AM
ratrem

I will also ad I was always a fan of AJM. When we purchased our DCS range from AJM there was a rebate for 2 free dish drawers. I could not find an integrated model. AJM let me get 2 that were not part of the rebate no problem and took care of all the paper work.

This is such bad customer service, it is not the consumers fault that too many grills were bought with the promo. If you don't want to do the promotion don't do it! I am sure LS wasn't forcing them to.

Bookmark   May 28, 2013 at 9:54AM
cluelessincolorado

Yep, totally lame and I'm out $250 earmarked for a Weber too. Had this done even before this post.
:-(
You've made me very sad AJ Madison, and Living Social for that matter.

Bookmark   May 28, 2013 at 10:03AM
j_hack

You should still be able to cancel your voucher. You have 7 days from purchase to do so.

Bookmark   May 28, 2013 at 10:29AM
Wagmore

Just an FYI that using the Living Social voucher negated free shipping on the site, so I was charged $99. Still saved me an additional $151 on my new cooktop, but not as good a deal as I had hoped.

This post was edited by Wagmore on Tue, May 28, 13 at 15:34

Bookmark   May 28, 2013 at 3:32PM
More Discussions
General Contractor bid excessive?
I'm doing a forced remodel due to a flood and handling...
beachem
Viatera Minuet
Hello! I am about to start a kitchen remodel and I'm...
cburky
36" cabinet for 32" fridge: future proofing or too much compromise?
Hi everyone! Making final decisions for our cabinet...
kiwigem
Is this what a mitered granite edge should look like?
We paid our granite fabricators for a mitered granite...
snookers1999
Kitchen layout, updated
Revised layout:
edwardshome
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™