Small Space Big Style HGTV

columbiascApril 21, 2009

I am a big fan of HGTV's Small Space Big Style program and had fuitlessly searched for a show schedule a few months back. I recently re-checked the HGTV website and found the "new" show schedule. I anxiously set my recorder to capture the show last Friday morning. Yesterday, I finally got around to watching the episode I had recorded. The show I recorded was not Small Space Big Style. I went back online and checked the listing, sure enough, right time, so where was my show?

Can you believe that instead of a program showcasing very small homes, they run a program featuring a 20,000 square foot log home! That's right, a single home coming in at 20,000sf. The "great room" alone is 4,000sf! Grotesque. What programming genius decided that the biggest of the big was a good substitute for the smallest of the small?

HGTV...if you are listening, give me back my show on a reliable schedule! You spend the money creating new episodes, AIR THEM!

~Scott~

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ronbre

that was a good program..t v programming has hit the skids..seems..and I'm so bored of reruns I could scream..actually last night i almost screamed..why reruns or really ugly shows !!!!

at least they bring back some good old shows occasionally.

I did pick up a few good books on use of small spaces..but at my stage in life..most changes no longer apply to me..as i'm kinda getting stuck in a rut..and not ready to make big changes any more..doing interior design for so many years..i guess i just want to enjoy my house now..rather than change it..but better organizing..yes..i'm really wanting to get more stuff out and more things organized..should have been working on that with last night's reruns

that also reminds me..remember the old thing called a video tape? I have hundreds of them of old HGTV shows that i could also put in and watch..in the rooms that need the organizing..and kill 2 birds with one stone..duh..where was my head.

Bookmark   April 22, 2009 at 10:09AM
flgargoyle

20,000 sq ft! Yikes! That's almost half an acre.

Bookmark   April 22, 2009 at 4:19PM
columbiasc

It's named "Legacy Lodge". I wonder what the intended legacy is.

~Scott~

Bookmark   April 23, 2009 at 7:04AM
Shades_of_idaho

"I wonder what the intended legacy is. "

Probably a brat. Hehehehehe

Bookmark   April 30, 2009 at 3:51AM
More Discussions
I've lost interest in this project
The decorating forum said I needed a colored carpet...
lov_mkitchenIOWA zone 6b
Family of 5 into 1500 sq ft
Hello! I thought I'd introduce myself since I've been...
pinkpanther5
Organizing the kitchen
Do you wish your kitchen was better organized? I do!...
flgargoyle
Moved in my smaller home today!!!!
Hello!! I just introduced myself this week; I'm the...
pinkpanther5
xpost interior storm windows
I posted this on the windows forum but not getting...
lov_mkitchenIOWA zone 6b
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™