please help!!

pegasushero6December 20, 2013

I am in a rather awkward situation. On 12/09/13 I paid for a Jenomy Horizon 7700 sewing machine. The man said it would be in in a few days. It came in yesterday and he called and said I could come pick it up today. Low and behold when I got to the store, it was the New Home Memory Craft 7700. I told them that is NOT the machine I ordered and the man insisted it was the "newer" model of the Horizon. I was so disappointed. A lot of things did not come with this machine that came standard on the Horizon 7700 like the acrylic table and the carry case and the cloth guide. Is this little old man pulling my leg or have they reworked the Jenomy Horizon 7700 and this is it?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dancingirl_gw

I googled "Janome Horizon 7700 and found http://www.sewingmachinesplus.com/janome-jnh-7700-qcp.php?gclid=CLKJ5IfsvrsCFRBnOgodLlAAwQ
It seems the new JANOME Horizon 7700 is also Memory Craft as part of it's name. This dealer (sewingmachinesplus) shows all the package you get in pictures, but I read the acrylic table is an optional . This is the direct Janome site and there is a pull down list of the models where you might be able to pick & click on the one you think you were supposed to get...... http://content.janome.com/index.cfm/Machines/Sewing-Quilting/Horizon_7700QCP If you will also look at this ebay site Janome Horizon 7700 on eBay - ebay.comâ , you will also be able to see accessories and features--not to mention disparity in prices from dealers (yes, dealers sell on ebay and often offer better prices than in stores.) It is a beautiful machine--will last you a long time and the throat size is really good for quilting. I hope you will follow the information before making a decision about the machine you have ordered. I hope your dealer isn't trying to substitute the wrong machine, he has a store reputation to care about. But you will know better after you have viewed the different sites & models. Congrats-I hope it all works out for you

Bookmark   December 20, 2013 at 8:18AM
More Discussions
Singer Inspiration 4210 Feed Dogs do not move
I have a new Singer Inspiration 4210 that I bought...
MaterialGirl47
pls help, Brother needle bar question
Hi There, I bet this will be an easy fix for one of...
amandalynn
Sewing Plus Size Clothing
Does anybody here sew plus size clothing for re-sale?...
catsoup
Should I buy this old Singer?
... Can you tell me how I find when it was made? It's...
caroline94535
fabric for a pant suit
I have been wanting to make a periwinkle pant suit...
jewels247
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™