Vancouver BC, Calamity & Klinger

emtnestJuly 28, 2011

OK, so I'm wondering if Janie or Klinger have done any Bear watching out of Tofino? This is on my bucket list of must to do's!

http://www.oceanoutfitters.bc.ca/wildlifeextravaganza.htm

I wish when I was there years ago I had known about all the fun things to experience in that area. I was on a mission to deliver my son to a boat taxi so he could join his YWAM team on some remote island, The Island of Ahouset... and my sis and I didn't even explore what was there, except to take a walk through a gorgeous rainforest that opened up to the most beautiful ocean I had ever seen! Now I want to go back...

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Calamity_J

Never have Bear watched, but I bet it would be amazing to see them fish the stream! You let us know when you are coming, we'll have a get together!!!!

Bookmark   August 21, 2011 at 1:15AM
klinger

I'm slow seeing this. I've not done the bear watching in Tofino, but absolutely think the whale watching might be just as good. I've done the whale watching in other spots and it is pretty cool.There could be a tour that combines both. The next time I go to the area, on my bucket list is to see Cougar Annies garden, if you google her it's a fascinating story. The Tofino botanical gardens are a real pleasure.I love beachcombing there, in the off season you can find some real treasures.do let us know if you are coming this way, we'd love to show you the area.
Cindy

Bookmark   September 29, 2011 at 1:07PM
emtnest

Ok, so it is on my bucket list of things to do..I will be back, just don't know how soon:)

Bookmark   September 29, 2011 at 5:55PM
More Discussions
Thrift Store Remake....
I thought it needed a little something extra.
brokenbitmosaics
glass pattern for a cabinet door
Does anyone have a good website or pattern book for...
maryb116
How to break crash glass?
I have some solid pieces of crash glass that I'd like...
phish_gw
mosaicing within old picture frame
Someone somewhere posted details on how to do this...
povertylodge
Need grout colour suggestion.
I have been working on this project through the holidays...
tiffy_z5_6_can
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™