ok, I'm not sooo sad anymore...lol

seaglassicFebruary 20, 2008

my daughter sent a practice video from her best friend's house.

she went to visit her for the last visit before they leave and Jennifer and her husband gave my DD a 'flip video' camera.

omg!

and I was thrilled with the prospect of a webcam but this one can be portable and record the countryside where they'll be living and the yard, while the kids are outside playing.

and I can watch the first birthday party of the little one who is just turning 9 months, the day they leave.

I can surely handle this..

besides, I had a close call of a possible fatal collision, that I narrowly escaped on Sunday night...

I'm feeling extremely lucky, blessed and have a total different outlook on the up and coming future.

no more sadness...I have a second chance to make a good life event out of this.

Becky ;(*_*);

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
adina72

Sorry to hear about your close call. Glad it worked out for you. I know how eye opening those can be.

Isn't technology wonderful. Glad you will be able to see them via the computer. They have picture phones too...not sure how much they cost though.

Bookmark   February 21, 2008 at 4:54PM
gretch1964

Oh that is great she got one of those. How nice.

Bookmark   February 22, 2008 at 12:15AM
fiddlekate

I'm so glad that things are working out for you, Becky. And I think.. that it's because of your positive attitude. :) Good for you! (Drive safely though!)

Your first post about this... and the responses about the web cam brought me to talk with my daughter in TX about it. I hope to get one soon so that my GDaughter and I (she's 10 months old :) can keep in touch. So... thank you for that idea too!
Katie

Bookmark   February 23, 2008 at 1:39PM
foxglove44

I'm glad you are ok.
You can work your way though this long distance Grandparenting. I had a rough week of it this week too.
But it is what it is and I know I have to make the best of it.
((((((HUGS)))))))
Betsy

Bookmark   February 23, 2008 at 6:52PM
Calamity_J

Just catching up on everyone and hope Sea and fox are doing better!!! (((((HUGS)))))

Bookmark   February 28, 2008 at 9:32AM
More Discussions
some mushrooms done
Hi, Here's some mushrooms that I made and mosaic'd....
lyndalu
Hello!
Hi everyone! I haven't been here in a really long time....
eggshelllady
Gold Kinky Boots
Now I'm blinging out the master bath. My poor hubby...
brokenbitmosaics
Clock
Finished recently
wackyweeder
What would you charge?
This is a rough draft of a piece I'm thinking about...
loribee2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™