Stained Glass on Craig's List (all areas?)

siriusmosaicsFebruary 8, 2008

Here is a listing of someone selling 8x10 sheets for $3.25 -It looks like you get to choose colors, etc. Might not be a bad deal. Looks like they will ship anywhere.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/art/566536185.html

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
meadel

Has anyone emailed for info on this yet?

My friend and I took a 1 1/2 hr drive to Pa. to go to Warners yesterday only to find out that they are closed now on Sundays! .. remembered that Dick Blick was also in Allentown but was so disappointed to find out that it is only a tiny store with no stained glass supplies there. ( only online)

Bookmark   February 11, 2008 at 8:33AM
Calamity_J

WAAAAAAHHHHH CLOSED!!!! Warners was the forum I was always at before I joined GW Forum(much friendlier), loved all the free patterns and info from there and always wanted to enter one of their contests. A guy from Victoria(60miles away) won hands down a few years ago. Yup, I used to drool just looking at there store on line, wishing....

Bookmark   February 11, 2008 at 1:42PM
diytrying

Here is the very quick reply I got when I emailed: "I am glad you found us. Most of our glass is Wissmach brand and it has a coe of 94. We have alot of colors and textures. I am sending you some pictures. We can get about 15 sheets to a flat rate box and we charge $12.55 and that includes delivery confirmation and insurance. Let us know if you are interested in any certain color. I have a lot more colors than the pictures I am sending. Thanks so much!"

Also attached some pics and looks like beautiful stuff.....Lots of different colors including some gorgeous swirls

Bookmark   February 12, 2008 at 4:35PM
paulettelangbacker_yahoo_com

I am a beginner and I am looking for someone who is trying to get out of stained glass and would like to sale their tools. If you, or if you know someone please let me know. Would not like to spend a lot of money until I see if I am going to like this as much as I think I will. Thank you for your help.

Bookmark   April 15, 2011 at 10:03AM
chelcass

I would be really interested to see if this is legit or not. Craig's list has such a bad reputation. Has anyone ordered any glass yet??

Bookmark   October 1, 2011 at 12:34PM
More Discussions
What would you charge?
This is a rough draft of a piece I'm thinking about...
loribee2
Dog portrait
this is a commission, I opted to complete the background...
nicethyme
Outdoor Thermometer
Did this to go on our porch next to the kitchen door....
brokenbitmosaics
bees
did I share this here? Yggdrasil and the Divine Intoxicant...
nicethyme
some mushrooms done
Hi, Here's some mushrooms that I made and mosaic'd....
lyndalu
Sponsored Products
Omega Coffee Table in Black
$399.00 | LexMod
Tesoro Stripe Gray Outdoor Pillow with Cording
$39.00 | FRONTGATE
Hughes Chair - Key Largo Pumice Beige
Joybird Furniture
Questa Suspension by LBL Lighting
$1,120.00 | Lumens
Lobster Bisque
$45.00 | Horchow