Wonderful ideas for small

emagineerMarch 19, 2008

I hang around the Decorators Forum and the link below was referenced again. Had looked at it before but didn't realize how many were smaller room ideas. The thread has tons of photos, primarily cottage style, but many possibilities for furniture, kitchens, dining, etc. Plus, it is spring and the photos pushed my creativity to see beyond in getting some of my projects finished.

Enjoy.

Here is a link that might be useful: Decorating small

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
honeybea5

Thanks for sharing this Emagineer. Lots of inspiration there. Wish I could figure out how to grab some of those photos and start my own file of decorating ideas!

Bookmark   March 20, 2008 at 12:15AM
emagineer

You can save them easily. Right click on the pic and a menu will be displayed. Select SAVE AS. Another menu will pop up for you to select the directory on your computer to save the pic in (also option to change the name).

If you are concerned about saving any of the pics posted, write an email to the poster and ask. Click on their name and you'll see an option for email. The gal that posted the photos (Chelone) is very active on the Decorating forum and really helpful.

Sometimes a pic will be blocked, but usually not. Anything we post on Gardenweb is primarily public. IVillage is actually using posted photos/subject threads and creating articles on their site. They don't even have to ask for permission. Once you post, it's usable. Link below is one example. The site is also a great supply of pics and ideas.

Here is a link that might be useful: IVillage

Bookmark   March 20, 2008 at 7:50AM
honeybea5

Thanks Emagineer. Until recently I haven't used the computer much for play-- but I'm always ready to learn! So much inspiration here, and thanks for the link to IVillage too.

Bookmark   March 27, 2008 at 2:04AM
More Discussions
This "makeover" is too bad to continue with. Too bad.....
" I agree with Paul8511 "going elsewhere...
pyreneesparent
Family of 5 into 1500 sq ft
Hello! I thought I'd introduce myself since I've been...
pinkpanther5
Tiny House Forum?
I like this forum- but I sometimes think that we could...
angiepangie
Tiny add on worth it?
My small home has two doors. The secondary door is...
agmss15
Artistry of home construction
When MamaGoose explained the concept of the Construction...
Moccasin
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™