Top knotch fabricator DC area (Maryland burbs)

joaniepoanieMay 1, 2013

Searching for the best granite fabricator in suburban DC (Maryland--or they will travel to Mont. Co.)....I need some repair work done and don't want to use original fabricator. Thanks for any information!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
293summer

I (and my mom) was very, very pleased with Washington Marble & Granite, Tyler Place, Ijamsville, 301-831-1323. Ask for Terri.

At our install, there was a chip during installation process they repaired and it looks fabulous. They even said if it wasn't to my satisfaction, they would redo the entire counter. I can't even find the repair and I know it's there. And more recently my mom dropped something and took a small chip a few months after her installation, they came out and took care of it no charge.

Best of luck!

Bookmark   May 1, 2013 at 6:22PM
joaniepoanie

Thanks swtceleb....I will try them.

Bookmark   May 2, 2013 at 7:43AM
CEFreeman

I absolutely love the ladies at Granite Grannies. They're address is Upper Marlboro, but they're actually just south of Bowie.

Not only do they do great, very custom work (they didn't blink at my crazy ideas) but they let me pay ahead.

IOW, I have no $$. They let me send them money until I hit half, then they installed, and I've paid them the rest. I'm now paying towards soapstone in my kitchen.

Kimi is the go-to girl.

Bookmark   May 2, 2013 at 11:16AM
nosoccermom

A timely topic. Just looked at Angie's List, and the reviews for Washington Marble and Granite are excellent. For Granite Grannies, there are several negative ones.

Bookmark   May 2, 2013 at 1:25PM
More Discussions
Ideas to make this an eat- in kitchen
The kitchen in our new old house is pretty small and...
poppy3212
Faucet Finish
So, I've done many searches, and read dozens of GW...
Carrie B
Lighting 7 foot ceiling pantry
I am doing a bank of cabinets in my 9 foot by 7 foot...
katonahmom
Kitchen Plan... getting closer!
I wasn't pleased with the idea of having to separate...
Dietitian
Kitchen Cabinet pricing - what would you do?
I had had a few quotes done for my kitchen cabinets:...
petralikesyoga
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™