Well.. I bought some good wax, scent and color. I am relly excited.. cant wait to start making some great smelling candles. Yeah!! So I melt down my wax, add my color and then one whole ounce of scent..Thought that it seemed like a lot of scent for one pound of wax, but hey, I will try anything. Pour my candles, hmmm, my house smells so good! Fast forward hours and hours. I removed all of my candles from the molds. Set them on the counter to breathe a little. Went back a couple of hours later and they feel wet?? One of the candles has a pool of color and maybe scent on the top of it?? Pick it up and have tons of this wet mess on my hands?? What in the world am I doing wrong?? Please help. Any suggestions will be appreciated!!