Name of brass rings for pillar candle tops?

LibbyLizOctober 25, 2006

Does anyone know what the brass rings are called that fit on top of pillar candles?

I guess they're kind of like huggers so people don't have to manually reform the pillar candle tops?

I'm trying to find them on the Internet & keep coming up with hits for the wrong thing, no matter what I call the rings in my searches.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I looked too, and I couldn't find anything that was reasonable. Most places I found them at were only selling them they were quite costly.

    Bookmark   November 18, 2006 at 2:28PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

VERY late, I know, but I was just on this same search and found an answer after I got to this page, so I thought I might try to supply an answer here.

The common name for those seems to be "Candle Follower". Hope it helps!

    Bookmark   March 16, 2009 at 1:45PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Adding oils to rebatch
Can anyone tell me if when I rebatch soap, can I add...
Edna Nelson
soy candle wicking issues
I started making soy candles a few months ago. I am...
Mega melter
I am selling my Mega Melter. I used to sell at shows...
soy wax tarts
Has anyone had problems with there wax tarts being...
FO's and EO's suppliers that you love?
Hi, I make glycerin soaps for gifts and sell a few....
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™