Help? What are these called?

kienduOctober 31, 2012

It's a rug, made from little poly fabric squares... Cannot find a name for them anywhere. They must be called something aren't they?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I have made several. I was glad to find a use for poly someone gave me. I don't have a name for them

    Bookmark   November 1, 2012 at 9:53AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Well, I'm going to name them!! I think they look like little tulip petals... I'm going to call them Tulip Rugs!

    Bookmark   November 2, 2012 at 12:29PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

How do you make them? I have a lot of poly fabric I got at a yard sale!
Thank You.

    Bookmark   November 17, 2012 at 5:53AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
sewing machine about to die?
I have to admit I have had quite a few problems all...
jjjjade H
altering pants
When I take in the legs of pants, I take in both seams...
kenmore 12511 machine woth cleaning and keeping?
My daughter has become interested in sewing. I have...
Need help with buttons on my first re-upholstery job
I am attempting to re-cover the cushions on my lawn...
Lea Grabb
Pleating help
Hello all. It's been a while since I asked a question...
Sponsored Products
Sabrina Rug 6' Round - BLACK/BEIGE
$270.90 | Horchow
Fisherman's Net Lamp
$154.99 | Dot & Bo
Tempo Highback Office Chair in Brown
$309.00 | LexMod
15746BBR Brass 12.9 in Kichler 6 LED Hardscape Light with Bracket
Larchmere Cleo 16" Wide Pendant Chandelier
Lamps Plus
Louis Poulsen | PH 4/3 Table Lamp
Radiance 2" Room Darkening Sheer Shadings. Free Samples and Shipping!
Zuo Daytona Rocking Chair in Espresso
Beyond Stores
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™