So is everyone getting ready.......

Hazel_SCJuly 5, 2003

for fall craft shows & Christmas yet?

I haven't done a blasted thing!

First craft show isn't till october, have 2 live & 1 shop type (drop off wed night, pick up sunday) & have to drop off stuff for the holiday festival at the county park, then 2 shows in Nov.

Have 1 item out of 7 done for the park, & can't really do much with soap for the shows till closer to the show time.

I am trying to gear my self up selling on ebay. Just got back from Ebay Live in Orlando, & did learn a few things to help save me money (maybe I should say improve my profit margin) since I sell repeat listings on the same items for alot of my stuff. I think I want to get myself to some of the trade shows & get some new stuff to sell on ebay.

Also have to get the fleece blankets done I have in various stages for lots of folks........guess if I have to I can take them & work on them at the shows........

Just wondered if anyone else was making any move toward fall/holiday stuff, or not.

Hope everyone is doing okay!

Hazel

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sriston

I have started thinking about autumn fragrances for my candles. That's about it. It is horribly hot and humid here and I will be glad when the cooler weather arrives! I have never done a craft show or been to a trade show- they sound like fun but to my knowledge there aren't any around here.
Susan

Bookmark   July 6, 2003 at 11:39AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
silver2

Hi Hazel,
Have been working on some of mine. More sewing than soaping right now. But I do have some soaps I want to get made. The heat wave has me slowed to a crawl. Love your site.

Bookmark   July 10, 2003 at 4:23AM
More Discussions
soy candle wicking issues
I started making soy candles a few months ago. I am...
lorieru
Perfume for fragrance?
Hi there, Would anyone please be able to tell me if...
Littlek18
Help with Candle making Please
Hi I'm new to candle making and I had bought a candle...
Bullyscents
candle luminaries
I'm attempting to make candle luminaries by pouring...
eventgal
Mega melter
I am selling my Mega Melter. I used to sell at shows...
Beth1803
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™