RECIPE: Message from Phyllis A.

Healthy Eatin' Recipes...May 7, 2001

I'm sorry not to have sent out these books to you already; but my mother passed away and then I have had to move from my home.

While I still have no place to settle, a friend of mine is letting me hook up the computer at his place. so, I will be sending out the "Healthy Eatin Recipes" as the requests came in. It may take a little while since I haven't been able to send any out for 2-1/2 months.

Hang in there....They are coming

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ccgo_webtv_net

You take all the time you need darlin. Your well being is most important. we all can wait as long as you need. My deepest sympathys for the loss of your mother and home. I will keep you in my prayers. and God bless you. CC

Bookmark   June 23, 2001 at 5:56AM
loufamaine_aol_com

What a difficult time for you. We all understand, and are sorry you've had added problems. Keep the faith, and God bless.

Bookmark   July 7, 2001 at 8:10PM
Jduncan_mail_jus_state_nc_us

Phyllis, I am so sorry to read this second message from you. I had just found your original and tried to email, but it failed. My prayers are with you. My husband age 56 just had 5 bypass surgery and I am desperate for recipes to fix. If and when you have time, I would greatly appreciate a copy. If there is any cost, please let me know.
Thanks

Bookmark   October 8, 2001 at 4:47PM
More Discussions
RECIPE: Vinegar Diet
See I told you I was old....I forgot my question which...
66fat
looking for: acid reflux/heartburn
I was just diagnosed with Acid Reflux. Is there a special...
cherryfizz
LOOKING for: where'd alba go?!
Back in the day, when I could drink something filling...
chery2
LOOKING for: Looking for Hunza Bread recipe
If anyone has a copy of this recipe, could you please...
Jacira
LOOKING for: yeast-free and dairy-free bread
I'm allergic to yeast and lactose-intolerant AND I...
Jane
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™