Lables for 2 ounce Shallow Tins

kimberlyrkbApril 30, 2007

I am interested in making the solid lotion bars in the 2 ounce shallow tins. It looks like I need 2" round labels. Where is the best source for these? I've tried the office supply stores, but they only have labels that are too small or too large.



Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Depends on the look you want. I buy kraft labels from I don't know about best deal. But they are pretty fair, and very quick..

    Bookmark   May 3, 2007 at 1:40PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Can I make soap using lotion?
Does anyone know if I can use hand lotion to make soap?...
Help with Candle making Please
Hi I'm new to candle making and I had bought a candle...
soy candles
Has anyone used coconut oil in soy candles? I read...
candle luminaries
I'm attempting to make candle luminaries by pouring...
Candle ignites. "Ooops!" batch question.
I wanted to make a larger batch of candles and apparently...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™