Flower floaters???

dduzApril 30, 2003

I know there are things called candle floaters but does anyone know where I can get plastic or glass floats for flowers? I hope I'm using the correct words for what I mean. I saw them on a Martha show a while back.

Thanks so much


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Since this has been here a long time unanswered, I thought I'd give it a shot and bump it down, too. I don't really know what you are talking about, but I would check Martha Stewart's website to see if she has any resources for such.

    Bookmark   May 26, 2003 at 11:16PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Homemade bubble bath?
I was wondering if anyone has made any homemade bubble...
No throw soy candles - FRUSTRATED!
I've gone out and bought all of the correct equipment...
Help with Candle making Please
Hi I'm new to candle making and I had bought a candle...
Hot process soap is soft
It's a beautiful soap but it is soft just out of the...
Rating the Suppliers
I am new to soapmaking. I have ordered from three of...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™