This forum..

sristonMarch 27, 2003

has been boring the past few days. There hasn't even been a post to it today (yet). Everyone must be busy. As for me, I haven't been doing a thing (but working). Anyway, this is today's post. :)

Susan

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Hazel_SC

I was wondering where everyone was, but since I posted that question last time, I didn't want to be the one doing it this time! (LOL!!)

Have been working on my latch hook rug sporadically, & going to stained glass class once a week-I'm ahead of the class.....I just finshed the "homework" were were supposed to have for the 6th class--and we just finished the 4th class. So far alot of it parrallels other crafts, which is probably why I'm zipping along-the other people in class AREN'T crafters.

Haven't done much with soap, but I need to get my swap stuff done, & an order for the web site. Just wanted to let my swappy know the package will be leaving here on the 1st.

Hope everyone is doing ok, & just enjoying the spring weather that's popping up all over!

Hazel

Bookmark   March 28, 2003 at 1:50AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tanner2135

yes, it *has* been very quiet lately. where's jill? =)

i haven't been soaping a whole lot, but i did just get a small order from a local store AND a big one for a festival...from the same store, lol! the cool thing? i don't have to set up and sell...they're going to do it for me! how crazy is that? i would only be too happy to not have to run my own booth!

i've also been struggling with scenting my batches so that it doesn't fade away before i get to use it. i suspect that i've been adding the fo's while the soap's still too hot or i'm not adding enough. i've always been hesitant to add to much since i mix by the mugful but i guess i gotta just add two or three times what i think it should be!

and i started playing hockey again so between that and work, i'm all tired and haven't had the energy to soap. it's all good. =)
andrea

Bookmark   March 28, 2003 at 2:33AM
More Discussions
Removing soda ash from homemade soap
I have been making cold process soap for about 4 years...
bsnyder
Candle newbie - problems topping off
Hi, everyone. I'm new to the candle making hobby, but...
mrbranden
FO similar to Yankee Candle Yankee True Rose
I absolutely love the "discontinued" fragrance...
monica33flowers
Homemade bubble bath?
I was wondering if anyone has made any homemade bubble...
sandylaine
candle luminaries
I'm attempting to make candle luminaries by pouring...
eventgal
Sponsored Products
Surya Forum FM-7106 4' Round Chocolate Rug
$182.40 | PlushRugs
Fischer Mobel | Form High Back Armchair
YLiving.com
Forum Set of Four Cereal Bowls
$64.00 | FRONTGATE
Forum Area Rug II
Home Decorators Collection
Savoy House Forum Transitional Chandelier
1800Lighting