LOOKING for: Looking for Hunza Diet Bread

Richard W. CollinsJanuary 14, 2002

As regards Hunza diet bread, I'm certain that the key is the "Glacier Milk" used in the recipe. I recently stumbled across this information doing research on coral calcium. It seems that the water consumed on the island of Okinawa, Japan, like the "Glacier Milk" drunk by the Hunza, gets it's milky appearance from coral deposits. (Okinawa is an island formed out of a huge coral reef built up over millions of years) The chemical analysis of this milky liquid reveals that it consists not only of calcium, but of 72 other minerals in similar proportions to the minerals found in a healthy human body. Many claims as to the benefits derived from consuming this "Glacier Milk" are made by the Okinawans and the Hunza. It seems to make them happy, thin, free of disease, and long-lived.

I found the equivalent to this "milk" in this finely ground coral powder from a company in Nevada (they buy it from Okinawa). I mix it with water (it is milky looking) and drink it twice a day. This is my fourth day. I feel great!

My appetite has shrunk and myenergy level is steadily rising. I sleep like a log and can concentrate much better. I can imagine that the bread would be quite effective in many ways and intend to try some. The coral calcium came from Health Nutrients Inc. I highly reccommend it. I have the ordering info on a reciept which I can't find right now, but I'll find it and post it soon. Auracee

More Discussions
LOOKING for: article in either womans world or first magazine
You were required to eat 1200 calories with several...
wishingsoon
RECIPE: Vinegar Diet
See I told you I was old....I forgot my question which...
66fat
RECIPE: Apple Cidar Vinegar Diet
I'm posting this again since weekly I get tons and...
hagar_ONT
RECIPE: sodium-free dill pickles
SODIUM FREE-REFRIGERATOR SPICED DILL PICKLES What you...
futurepriest1985
LOOKING for: where'd alba go?!
Back in the day, when I could drink something filling...
chery2
Sponsored Products
Hudson Reed 1ft Luxury Chrome Grab Bar
Hudson Reed
Valentino Dining Chair - CB/F3151-W
$139.94 | Hayneedle
Asian Statuary 3/4x3/4 Marble Tile
$14.75 | TileBar
Oak Leaf Hanging Birdbath
Signature Hardware
Antique Plaid Chenille Throw
$19.99 | zulily