Where Should I Lurk...Here or...?

AnnaAMay 2, 2013

Our next project is a growing exploration of building an addition onto our house - an Owner's Suite (as I'm hearing in today's lingo), w an adjoining laundry room. Should I be visiting the bathrooms forum, the new build forum, or both? What is your sense of what gets lots of traffic?

My regret with our kitchen remodel is that I didn't find this forum till most decisions were made. This time, I want to read all I can even while the ideas are still taking shape.

I continue to lurk here because (confession time) I haven't finished my kitchen - officially 1 year ago this month. I've got major paint color decisions to make and some lighting that needs help. Just can't commit to that yet as I will be the one painting. Hoping this summer to tackle it with some input from you all.

Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kirkhall

Lurk in all the above--building, remodeling, bathroom and kitchens forum. If you start on the build forum, the remodeling forum is linked from that page at the top, then the kitchen forum is linked from remodeling, then bath is linked from kitchen (and plumbing forum from bath, and hvac from plumbing... )

I lurk a lot! ha!

Also, maybe a touch of smaller homes forum depending on the size of your house.

Bookmark   May 2, 2013 at 11:46AM
More Discussions
Moen Arbor Motionsense faucet and other faucet decisions
Hi - I'm so lost in the world of kitchen faucets and...
hazelwags
Kitchen Cabinetmaker Recommendations Clearwater Fl
Remodeling new to us home and would appreciate recommendations...
gulfmermaid
Feedback on cabinet insert prices
Our cabinet builder gave us the following prices for...
Trish Welham
Faucet Finish
So, I've done many searches, and read dozens of GW...
Carrie B
Very cool island sink with retractable faucet
Has anyone seen this Sink by Blanco? It is made to...
Dietitian
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™