Posting pictures question

NorthEastStepMomFebruary 13, 2003

I have finally taken some pics of my creations and want to post them but I can't find any info on how to do that! How do I do it? I just got some great new molds from the Soap Goat and thought I'd share my soaps with ya'all!

Thanks! Lissa

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Hazel_SC

I upload mine from my computer to the web page AOL provides me with. THen I just type the address into the spot below the posting form that says "optional link URL". So it would look something like this: http://members.aol.com/username/picturename.jpg

Don't know if that helps any or not...

Hazel

Bookmark   February 13, 2003 at 11:39PM
Jill_NC

Oh--Can't wait to see your photos!! I post mine over at the Craft & Decorations Gallery. Then I pull up the photo and copy the URL to the photo and paste that in the optional link box when I post my message over here. It seems like a lot of work, but after you do it once or twice - it's not that bad. There are instructions for uploading at the bottom of the page, where you enter your message. You also need to have your photo's file size under 61k, but you can do that by resizing in a photo editing program. If you go Hazel's route, you can have the photo any size.

HTH
Jill

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to the Craft Forum Image Gallery at THS

Bookmark   February 14, 2003 at 9:51AM
NorthEastStepMom

Thanks Hazel and Jill! I'll do that tonight right after I ger done feeding the kiddies! Later...

Bookmark   February 14, 2003 at 5:17PM
More Discussions
Perfume for fragrance?
Hi there, Would anyone please be able to tell me if...
Littlek18
Candle newbie - problems topping off
Hi, everyone. I'm new to the candle making hobby, but...
mrbranden
First time candle making, some advice please?
So I'm making candles for Christmas presents this year...
Cashmina
soy candles
Has anyone used coconut oil in soy candles? I read...
busyhummingbird68
FO's and EO's suppliers that you love?
Hi, I make glycerin soaps for gifts and sell a few....
reneea
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™