New order

sandra_dFebruary 14, 2003

Hi All - Just wanted to let everyone know about a couple of shipments I rec'd this week. One from Brambleberry & one from SoapSupplies.net. I ordered mostly fo from both & am so happy with them! Hazel, you're right. Brambleberry is excellent for fo's. And Soapsupplies.net sent fantastic scents! I am especially happy with their's.

Also rec'd some neon colors. Talk to you later, Sandra

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tararara

I recently ordered from Brambleberry for the first time, too, and since they are about an hour's drive from my home, I drove there to avoid shipping charges. I'm so glad I did, because I got to meet some of the wonderful people who work there and go up and down the FO/EO aisle smelling everything... They really are great folks, I'm impressed. Plus, she gave me samples of EOs with my order (and they are big samples). I recommend them!

Bookmark   February 15, 2003 at 11:57AM
Hazel_SC

Yes, everytime I've ordered from brambleberry I'ver gotten samples, & they are generous, maybe ½ oz size........their blackberry is really good!

Hazel

Bookmark   February 15, 2003 at 4:32PM
Jill_NC

Thanks for the info on Brambleberry, Sandra! I've seen some things over there that I'd love to have and it's good to know that the service is good.

J

Bookmark   February 15, 2003 at 4:41PM
magimay

I've never ordered from them before, but have heard nothing but good things about them. I'm going to go pull them up right now since I've got a little $soaping$money$ from sales to spend.... woohoo! Like a kid in a candy store...

Magi

Bookmark   February 16, 2003 at 6:45PM
More Discussions
No throw soy candles - FRUSTRATED!
I've gone out and bought all of the correct equipment...
milehighcc
wax fruit
Hi! New here. I am new to candle making, and I was...
basil45
Where to get pretty soap labels?
Hi, I was wondering where I could get some pretty soap...
sillymesillyne
Food coloring for candles?
If I choose to make candles again, since I sold my...
LibbyLiz
Can I make soap using lotion?
Does anyone know if I can use hand lotion to make soap?...
maisienell
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™