garage doot opener problem

volsmanDecember 8, 2009

I have a craftsman garage door opener model 139.53627srt amd can someone explain to me how to check out the logic board on it. I have checked out the rail and nothing is stuck, and the motor checks good. When the wall button is hit all lights come on but motor does nothing no power is on the wireing to motor. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
don_1_2006

The manufacturer has never furnished any information or parts lists for their electronics. The only way to check the logic board is by replacement. I would check your logic board for missing or loose connections on the printed circuit. One of the relays on that board controls the motor but I don't even know how to find a replacement.

Bookmark   December 9, 2009 at 10:03AM
volsman

Are all the craftsman garage door openers that are the same model number and serial numbere the same-is all the parts the same?

Bookmark   December 19, 2009 at 1:17PM
don_1_2006

Yes if the model number is the same the part numbers will be the same. The only exception to this that I can think of is if the manufacturer improves a part the number will change.

Bookmark   December 19, 2009 at 3:54PM
More Discussions
Big shelving project part 2
This is a follow up to this thread: http://ths.gardenweb.com/discussions/2604905/big-shelving-project This...
springcorn
Would patio foundation cracks affect the house foundation?
Hi i have a question and i hope that you can answer...
john2525
adjusting stop on lazy susan
Hi all, I have recently moved into an older home with...
blakekr
Crawlspace floods with water, but it doesnt touch the wood, ok?
I have a crawlspace that is about 2 ft from the ground....
tlbean2004
damp/ruined dry wall in window corners
I need help with a plan or how to for fixing and repairing...
betty_joanne
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™