Does anyone know...???

CraftyGirl75February 12, 2003

Hey guys. I just placed a huge order for molds. Yippee!! I got all the new victorian molds, celtic molds, feet, dragonfly, bees and lots of others. BUT - I am looking for small soap molds - rectange, like the size of sample Nutregena bars. They must be about 1.5" x 2". Small. Anyone have a source for these? I found only one place and it comes as a single. How crazy is that? Any help is appreciated.

Heather

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nikki_nj

I'm just lurking again :) Found this site in my travels though, thought it might help you.

Here is a link that might be useful: soap wizards mold

Bookmark   February 12, 2003 at 2:43PM
tararara

Maybe there is some kind of ice cube tray that will work for you??

Bookmark   February 12, 2003 at 6:47PM
tanner2135

check on this page, i think that's where i got mine. they're pretty small and i think about the size you're looking for.

hth,
andrea

Bookmark   February 13, 2003 at 12:58AM
knash6

Hazel,
go to Kmart and pick up one of the Martha Stewart utensil trays...they are with the silverware separater things (the things you put in the silverware drawer to hold the stuff)LOL...anyway, she has one that is separated into three compartments lengthwise. It is perfectly rectangular, no weird markings on the bottom, and makes 18 5oz bars of soap at one time. Perfect rectangles...you can then cut these bars in half for 2 1/2 oz sample bars. The mold itself is like 7 dollars, it's frosted clear very hard plastic, and perfect for any type of rectangular bar of soap you can make. It is a Martha Stewart item and has a sticker on it with her name on it. I found them in the kitchen section...you have to look, but they are there.

Kristi

Bookmark   February 13, 2003 at 11:21PM
knash6

Heather...sorry, I was tired last night...didn't mean to call you Hazel! LOL Hope you find what you need.
Kristi

Bookmark   February 14, 2003 at 1:14PM
handmayyd

don't ya just love the Soap Goat? I've always had good luck with the things I've ordered there - and I always want the new stuff (lol) I've used her molds for just about everything: soap, fizzies, papermache, saltdough, even for chocolate nad jello jigglers when I first get them (don't think I want to use them for chocolate after soap):>karenb

Bookmark   February 14, 2003 at 2:02PM
More Discussions
Candle ignites. "Ooops!" batch question.
I wanted to make a larger batch of candles and apparently...
HVC2014
wax fruit
Hi! New here. I am new to candle making, and I was...
basil45
Food coloring for candles?
If I choose to make candles again, since I sold my...
LibbyLiz
First time candle making, some advice please?
So I'm making candles for Christmas presents this year...
Cashmina
candle luminaries
I'm attempting to make candle luminaries by pouring...
eventgal
Sponsored Products
Brownlow Bronze Gold Four-Light Large Pendant with Beige Shantung Shades with Br
$810.00 | Bellacor
Kate Queen Bed Frame in White
$569.00 | LexMod
Statement Sofa - White
Dot & Bo
International Caravan Carved Wood Bed Bench
Overstock.com
Ava Teal Fabric Walnut Dining Chair
bryght.com
A & L Furniture Western Red Cedar Traditional English Porch Swing - 402C-UNFINIS
$228.98 | Hayneedle
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™