A special Thank you to Susan aka Pistil

knash6February 18, 2003

Just wanted to let everyone know what a special lady Susan is...she spent over 3 hours on the computer (instant messanger) with me on a project last night...3 hours I know she needed to do things for herself. I was in desperate need of help and she came through for me....THANK YOU SUSAN!!! (AKA Webmaster queen!)

And to keep this soap related, here's a pic of my carnation bar complete with cigar wrapper!

Kristi

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pistil

WOW - I don't know what to say except you're welcome and it was no big deal! lol! I can't tell you how many times Jill and Nikki have dropped what they're doing to come to my aid so I can only help others in return, and besides, what are friends for? ;o)
Susan

Bookmark   February 18, 2003 at 12:33PM
sandra_d

Kristi - Beautiful looking bar of soap! Your cigar band looks great. Sandra

Bookmark   February 18, 2003 at 1:14PM
Hazel_SC

so is there a short version of makng a cigar band? how did you do the picture? Looks GREAT!!

Hazel

Bookmark   February 18, 2003 at 1:20PM
knash6

Thanks Sandra and Hazel...the cigar band I did on my computer, the photo is a cropped photo of one of my flowers. I imported it onto a horizontal flyer project in my photo program times 3, so I could get three bands per sheet. I then added the text and then printed it on pink marblized type paper. I'm just playing around with these trying to figure out what I'm doing! LOL
Kristi

Bookmark   February 18, 2003 at 2:28PM
magimay

Kristi,
For "just playing around," that looks fantastic! Please show us what you do when you're seriously working - LOL! I'll bet we'll be knocked off our feet.

As for the Webmaster Queen aka Petal Princess aka Pistil aka Susan, you're going to need more space to write your signatures than you will your messages before long. So much talent....

Magi

Bookmark   February 18, 2003 at 3:53PM
More Discussions
Food coloring for candles?
If I choose to make candles again, since I sold my...
LibbyLiz
Candle newbie - problems topping off
Hi, everyone. I'm new to the candle making hobby, but...
mrbranden
Candle ignites. "Ooops!" batch question.
I wanted to make a larger batch of candles and apparently...
HVC2014
candle luminaries
I'm attempting to make candle luminaries by pouring...
eventgal
Hot process soap is soft
It's a beautiful soap but it is soft just out of the...
jbander
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™