Starting Soy Candle Business
I have been approached to sell Soy Candles on consignment at a business, which will be built in the summer.
I have never made soy candles in my life and would like some recommendations or hints if possible. I have found a supplier (Enchanted Lites Candle Company), which seems to have a good reputation and actually is the closest to my home.
Some additional questions I have are:
1) What recipe for ingredients do you use?
2) How large of batches(in double boiler) do you make?
3) Any labeling ideas?
4) I want to make 5 different scents to start, which would you recommend?
5) I am looking at making 15 oz size and any other size you would recommend?
6) What size wick would or should one use?
Any hints to start would be great!