wheel under computer chair

rabbit8December 22, 2008

one of the sockets for one of the wheels under my computer chair is broken. what can I use to secure the wheel in this area underneath the chair? I was thinking about some kind of cement or something. please help. The socket that holds the wheel is broken.

thanks in advance for your help.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Cement won't work. Contact the manufacturer for a replacement part.

    Bookmark   December 22, 2008 at 4:51PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

JB Weld might work. It is a 2-part epoxy mix that
hardens up like a hard plastic. Worth a shot.
Most hardware and auto parts stores carry it.
Good luck.

    Bookmark   December 23, 2008 at 9:24AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need advice for gap under door frame
Hi, We had a contractor install pre-hung interior doors,...
How to safely pull down attic stairs in 12' ceiling
Hello all, I am buying a house with 12' ceilings and...
Sagging Anderson Storm Door
I had an Anderson storm door installed a couple of...
how did gap between floor and wall close up by itself?
I have hardwood floors and there is/was a spot at the...
Cellulose Insulation - Do we really need the blower?
We have 8 to 10 packages of cellulose insulation that...
Sponsored Products
Louis Ghost Character Chair
RST Cantina 9-piece Corner Sectional Sofa and Club Chairs Set Patio Furniture
Red Cedar Side Table
Chelsea 4040-ER Holly Bench - Excite Red - 4040-ER
$199.99 | Hayneedle
Steam Spa Royal Package for Steam Spa 4.5kW Steam Generators in Oil Rubbed Bronz
Beyond Stores
Pyramid Dining Armchair Set of 4 in Black
$329.00 | LexMod
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™