January Birthdays

idie2liveJanuary 2, 2010

Trancegemini, is your birthday January 1st? If so, Happy Birthday! Mine is January 2nd. My nephew just called so he could be first to wish me happy birthday. Big sigh! I'm getting old!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
trancegemini_wa

Hi Idie, my birthday is in march but when ivillage took over the site there were some weird things going on with my page. I couldnt even edit it anymore so I gave up. I should try and update it if I could remember how :/

Happy birthday by the way! I hope you have a great day today. Ive decided to stop counting mine hehe, they come around too quick!

Bookmark   January 2, 2010 at 10:22AM
marti8a

Happy birthday Loretta!

Bookmark   January 2, 2010 at 11:33AM
idie2live

Thank you both. I had a great day and lots of friends called with birthday wishes. I decided that 58 years deserved a nice present, so I bought myself a new laptop! I am styling now!

Bookmark   January 2, 2010 at 10:40PM
prairie-girl

Happy Birthday Loretta! I'm sorry I didn't see this thread early enough to wish you happiness earlier in the day. I'm glad to hear you had lots of calls and lots of good wishes for the coming year. Please let me add mine - hope this is your best year yet! New laptops are great things to buy for ones-self. :)

~Missy

Bookmark   January 2, 2010 at 11:57PM
trancegemini_wa

so glad you had a great day Loretta and way to go buying yourself a new laptop :) I think that's one of the great things about getting older is you can afford to spoil yourself a bit. *thumbs up*

Bookmark   January 4, 2010 at 8:40AM
marti8a

Oooh, a shiny new laptop! Congratulations. Trancegemini is right, that is the best part of getting older.

Bookmark   January 4, 2010 at 11:49AM
Shades_of_idaho

OH Loretta, A belated Happy Birthday from me too!!! And a Shiny new lappy. Woo Hoo.

Lap tops changed my whole life in our smaller house. And wireless to go with it made it especially nice. We can take our computers anywhere in the house to enjoy them.

Chris

Bookmark   January 5, 2010 at 9:49PM
colorcrazy

A belated Happy Birthday, Loretta!
You are young yet. Enjoy it. These are the best years. I will be 62 in a few weeks. Age is just a number, right?

Bookmark   January 5, 2010 at 9:53PM
idie2live

Thank you all so much! These truly are the best years of my life.

Bookmark   January 5, 2010 at 11:57PM
More Discussions
Mise en place
I give you a link to an NPR article about the above...
Moccasin
upper shelves in kitchen
Ok I am having someone make me some upper shelves in...
agmss15
xpost interior storm windows
I posted this on the windows forum but not getting...
lov_mkitchenIOWA zone 6b
Goodbye.....
After being "here" for a many years, since...
pyreneesparent
Artistry of home construction
When MamaGoose explained the concept of the Construction...
Moccasin
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™