Formerly Known As...

daisyblueJanuary 15, 2013

Hi Everyone ~ I hope your new year is off to a great start! I became a registered user on GW almost a year ago under the name pay_it_forward. Circumstances have prevented me from being as active on the forum as I had hoped to be, leading me to feel uncomfortable with that name. I certainly hope to be a more regular contributor this time around!!

I look forward to getting caught up with all of you!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ayesha_irshad

welcome here....

Bookmark   January 15, 2013 at 8:54AM
marti8a

Welcome back. How did you get your name changed? I'd like to take the 8a off mine since GW added the zone feature to the garden forums.

Bookmark   January 15, 2013 at 2:20PM
phoggie

Welcome....these are wonderful friends!

Bookmark   January 15, 2013 at 4:48PM
daisyblue

Thank you ayesha, marti8a, and phoggie!

Marti ~ I contacted GW and was told that a new name could be had with a new email address. Since we have a secondary email, this worked out. I'm working my way back through some posts, but haven't yet discovered if you have finished your reno yet?

Bookmark   January 15, 2013 at 10:30PM
Shades_of_idaho

Hi Daisyblue, Welcome back. Don't be worried about posting a lot or very little we all have lives off of GW. The Small House Board is like a really good friend. We worry about each other if we do not hear for awhile but just hit your keyboard and it is like you spoke to us yesterday.

Bookmark   January 17, 2013 at 2:29AM
daisyblue

Aww, Shades, thank you very much ~ this made my day! I tend to overthink things sometimes...

Last year, I had my hands full with caring for an ailing parent along with my little one. I wasn't able to check in with Garden Web as often as I would have liked to. One of the few times I was able to, I came across a comment on the Build a House Forum about people not "passing it on" in reference to helping others after they had received help. Whether or not this person was referring to me, I don't know, but I ended up feeling uncomfortable with my former user name. Though I do hope to "pay it forward" more often, I like how "daisyblue" is a lot more mellow!

"A really good friend" is a great way to describe the warmth and welcoming found here at the Smaller Homes Forum! Thanks again!!

Bookmark   January 18, 2013 at 12:52PM
More Discussions
Masonite Textured 6-Panel Hollow Core Interior Door
I would like to know if this door would be a very good...
joetoe
Mama Goose - a question?
Hi Mama, I saw in one of your posts that you have painted...
idie2live
This "makeover" is too bad to continue with. Too bad.....
" I agree with Paul8511 "going elsewhere...
pyreneesparent
Family of 5 into 1500 sq ft
Hello! I thought I'd introduce myself since I've been...
pinkpanther5
Getting older and keeping up
Just reading Stephs recent post about getting help...
kitykat
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™