Sizzix Personal Die Cutter

carotrellNovember 30, 2001

Just wondering if anyone has one and how they like it. I am thinking of asking for one for Christmas. Any comments would be appreicated. Thanks in Advance.

Carolyn

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mare_wbpa

I haven't spoken to anyone who has one but I've already put in my order. Check out the Sizzix web site(www.sizzix.com). Some of the dies are amazing. I've already bought 4 with Michael's coupons in anticipation.Mare

Bookmark   December 1, 2001 at 8:53PM
carotrell

Thanks, Mare for the info. I found one in the Creative Xpress catalog and am thinking about ordering one. The closest Michaels to me is about 50 miles away and I may call them to see if they have any in stock. Then I won't have to wait for the order to come in!!
Carolyn From Tx.

Bookmark   December 1, 2001 at 11:37PM
pittypat

I own a Sizzix and like it alot. I received it as a gift from my mother. She purchased it at Michaels with a 50% off coupon!!! The dies, in my opinion, are pricey but I plan to buy more dies using Michaels coupons.

Bookmark   December 2, 2001 at 6:11PM
carotrell

Thanks for your help, Pittypat. I thought maybe some one might like to trade die cuts. I have ordered the primitive hearts and the stocking and should be getting them soon along with the cutter. Was told the order has been shipped. The other things I ordered from Creative Xpress have been back ordered. And I got a med. frog from Michaels the other day. Let me know if anyone wants to swap and I will let you know when I get mine.

Bookmark   December 6, 2001 at 4:34PM
singsharmony

I haven't shopped at Michaels in awhile....where do you get the 50%off coupons?

Thanks.

Bookmark   January 21, 2002 at 10:06AM
morgan_mom

They put them in the weekly ad. The one this week is 40% off, but the Sizzix is already on sale, and they wont take it off the sale price.

Bookmark   January 21, 2002 at 10:23PM
minnie_tx

I had the clerk in Michael's open one up to see if a free die came with the Cutter. It doesn't. I had my 50% coupon in my hand but felt I'd wait bit more. I bet a lot of crafters are surprised when they open the box and don't find anything to practice with.

Bookmark   February 19, 2002 at 12:55AM
sherryinmaryland

i absolutely love mine...can't say enough good things about it...

Bookmark   March 2, 2002 at 7:50PM
Reneeann

I got one for Christmas from my DH! I love it. I would really be interested in swapping die cuts with anyone who is willing! I have the number set and the upper case alphabet set, snowflake, frames, squares and hearts. My Michael's store doesn't carry much in dies. I keep going in with my 40% off coupon and end up buying something else instead!

Bookmark   March 18, 2002 at 6:25PM
JanetsCountry

Love mine too! I bought it to use with fabric, and it works great (using heat and bond on the back of fabric)
Also got mine at Michaels with their 50% coupon. Only shop there with a coupon, hate that place.

Bookmark   April 14, 2002 at 6:41AM
More Discussions
Anyone do digital scrapbooking?
I've tried traditional scrapbooking over the years...
schoolbelle
Photo Refill Pages
I am hoping that you guys can help me with this problem...
cajelidi
Need your creativity to help with school yearbook
Hi everyone! I'm new here and have done some scrapbooking...
bizzybee
Warning about a Scrapbook site
Right after downloading an app from the site Scrapbook...
jubileej
What type of scrapbook do i need?
My son is a junior in high school. This summer I plan...
mrsgym
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™