Newbie to this board, need button help

justlindaAugust 6, 2012

I'm wondering if there are any "button" people on this board who might be able to steer me in the right direction. I would like to know what the buttons in the picture are called. They are metal, not solid - more of a shell.

Would appreciate any leads. Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

looks like cheaper metal buttons used on some of jackets, clothing back in the 70's.

    Bookmark   August 12, 2012 at 4:42PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
foot pedal not moving needle
We have a Brother Limited Edition Project Runway Sewing...
The little Singer 15- made her way home today!
I went back to the Thrift Store and asked the clerk...
bernina activa 131
Hi, There is a Bernina Activa 131 that has come up...
Can you tell me if this will work?
Since I have been socked in for four days now, have...
Anyone use Singer Touch 'n' Sew?
My Singer is one of the old Touch 'n' Sew's from about...
Sponsored Products
Sample-Loft Spa Green 4x12 Polished 1/2 Piece Sample Tiles Brick
$2.99 | TileBar
Glen Isle Outdoor Lounge Chair Cover
$64.50 | FRONTGATE
Light Blue Glass Bottle Table Lamp
Illumine Designer Collection 1-Light Chrome Wall Sconce with White Fabric Shade
Home Depot
Panton Chair Classic (1959-60) by Vitra
$1,630.00 | Lumens
Cavaliere PSL 36-inch Wall Mounted Range Hood
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™