gift idea

barbara0806November 11, 2001

I have been saving a lot of the recommended websites from the various forums in my computer favorites and would like to create a gift that contains a printout of the various websites links depending on the gift recipient's interests. For example, I have a coworker who loves gardening and I know she would love to receive the names of the garden websites to assist her in her hobby.

Question: What would be the best way of presenting this? A card, bookmark, a laminated piece of paper? Any other suggestions would be much appreciated

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
della_internet_com

I would love to have it on something laminated as I have so many things tucked on pieces of paper and that is such a neat idea. Another thing would be to get a small photo album (maybe 4 x 6) and make different theme cards(put on heavy stock or laminate) and then slip into those clear page protectors that over where the pictures normally go.

Bookmark   November 11, 2001 at 10:39PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
look4angel_webtv_net

I vote for laminate also and what a great gift idea!
If it was small enough you could make it bookmarker size and punch a hole in it and tie a tassel or ribbon on the end. Love Penny

Bookmark   November 12, 2001 at 3:04PM
More Discussions
Which Cricut machine to keep?
My daughter received two Cricut machines as gifts....
azmom
newbie asking for help
Hi I am new to scrapbooking and would like any advise...
greeneyedcat
Warning about a Scrapbook site
Right after downloading an app from the site Scrapbook...
jubileej
How to correct a 15 year mistake
I have 15 PHOTO ALBUMS that I bought about 15 years...
sandra60102
Ideas/suggestions hosting party
I have a place with available table and chairs. I was...
ondrea_carina_leaf
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™