Aubrey pull look alike in brass?

heidiaMay 17, 2013

Hello! Okay so doing light warm gray cabs with medium brown island and fridge area...I want to use aubrey pulls from restoration hardware:
I wanted to use a brass on the gray and then a nickel or chrome on the wood...but they do not sell brass(didn't they used to?)...

I need a look alike-so looking for the aubrey profile but in brass. thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

The Aubrey pull is aka a sash pull. Maybe if you search for a 'brass sash pull' you'll have some luck.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sash pull images

    Bookmark   May 17, 2013 at 5:03PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Circus Peanut

Classic Accents has them in a variety of brass finishes:

Here is a link that might be useful: CA pulls

    Bookmark   May 18, 2013 at 3:04PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thank you all so much! I also found these after searching as well...

    Bookmark   May 18, 2013 at 7:24PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Cabinet vision software - Barker Cabinets
Has anyone been able to do their layout through Cabinet...
Review of Hanssem Cabinets
Has anyone used Hanssem cabinets? How is their quality?...
Quartz Countertop Color
We are going with quartz countertop for our kitchen...
Review a friend's kitchen?
You all helped me tremendously in planning our kitchen...
scrappy25 renovation Part 4, final reveal, white inset/soapstone
Finally got some "completed" pictures, please...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™