Your Favorite Thing/s

spage1November 18, 2004

My daughter is big into scrapbooking and I have recently started. Just wondering if you would share with me your favorite things related to scrapbooking. I do not take my hobby out of the home but she does. I want to give her for Christmas a rolling cart/supplies so she will have everything handy to use and transport. Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
MIStepMom

Craft stores like Michael's and JoAnn Etc have some of these items. I personally prefer the scrapbooking "luggage" that Creative Memories sells. It is very sturdy and holds a ton of stuff. They have several different pieces. It is a little pricy, but it is very well built and will last a long time. I have taken mine to 3 weekend scraps and to friends houses and never had a problem.

I hope this helps. Have fun scrapin.

Bookmark   November 18, 2004 at 12:40PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
stephmc72

I have the Crop in Style XXL tote. My sister in law has the Creative Memories one; same size as mine. I like mine better because the outsides have zipper compartments with small individual compartments within and her's has just a big pouch. I like being able to use the seperate compartments for pens, adhesives, glue, etc.

I do use other CM (Creative Memories) totes though. I love their small case (can't remember the name but its pretty small and zips up both sides). I have 3 of them and they're great!! CM also has a great cutting system that I think is above any other you can buy. It's a little pricey but well worth it. And their albums are really nice too. Anything CM makes is nice, high quality though.

Cropper Hopper makes some nice paper organizers. I think they have a website. I have several of them.

Bookmark   November 24, 2004 at 5:22PM
More Discussions
Ideas/suggestions hosting party
I have a place with available table and chairs. I was...
ondrea_carina_leaf
What type of scrapbook do i need?
My son is a junior in high school. This summer I plan...
mrsgym
Help with unique Christmas idea
Not sure of best place to post this .... For Christmas...
nancy1952
Cricut cutting machine
I was wondering if any of you have purchased the Cricut...
busymom801
Searching for a Grandemark Roller Die Cutting System
Hello :) I am looking for a Grandemark Roller Die cutting...
rachelaakmama
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™