Single event albums or large yearly...what do you use?

zgardennutOctober 22, 2006

I have an album for each of my children and it pretty much goes in chronological order but I am thinking of switching to event albums. Maybe smaller than 12 x 12. It feels like I am never finished and the albums don't hold too many refill packs anymore.

What do you do??

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
stephmc72

I take pictures all year long, but not enough of one event to fill a whole album (except for vacations we go on) so I just do one large yearly book.

I just had a baby though so I'll do a special book dedicated to him using all the random pictures I take of him, but I'll still do my regular yearly album with pictures of him at different events throught the year.

Bookmark   October 24, 2006 at 2:19AM
sue102

I have albums for each of my kids and grandkids but most of their photos are in photo boxes. As I scrap, I add them to the albums. I like to use 3 ring binders so I don't have to scrap in order but can put them in order in their albums. (If you can follow that run-on sentence!) For vacations and special events I create theme albums. Our Alaskan cruise is 4 albums long!! There is no right or wrong way to scrap so go and follow your heart.
Sue

Bookmark   October 27, 2006 at 12:12PM
marjex

I usually have one large yearly album except for special vacations (Disney world, or Cruise, etc). Then I usually devote an album, sometimes a smaller one like 8" x 8" for that particular vacation. The size of the album depends on the volume of pictures I've taken. Like Sue said, there is no right or wrong way to scrap.
Marjorie

Bookmark   October 31, 2006 at 5:21PM
More Discussions
Scrapbook for Christmas
Hi everyone, I'm making a scrapbook for my hubby for...
june60
Paper / Scrapbook size
Hi everyone! I am starting a new scrapbook and picking...
msbehavinmaven
newbie asking for help
Hi I am new to scrapbooking and would like any advise...
greeneyedcat
Perforating Wheel
We received a homemade wedding invitation that had...
Carole
Scrapbooking Kit for Boy's 1st Birthday
I have never scrapbooked before, but I would love to...
deltazinnia
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™