replacing drop bathroom sink who to call

anita55November 11, 2009

Hi there, we are not handy at all so we need to call someone to replace 2 drop in bathroom sinks with new faucets. The pipe underneath one of the sinks has a slow leak that's probably slow because it's stopped up with residue from hard water. Do we need a plumber? Handyman? Please advise. thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Plumber, unless you know someone who is truly handy. It's been my experience that some " handy" men are good at a lot of stuff BUT, with water and electricity I tend to call the expert. The plumber will drop those puppies in quickly and properly. In my opinion it's worth the few extra bucks BUT ( again) get a couple or 3 estimates .

    Bookmark   November 11, 2009 at 7:36PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help - how do I fix this tippy fence - did a dumb thing
Am building a 6 foot wood privacy fence (L shape) from...
Pouring a new driveway
Hello everyone, first time poster. I'm ready to sign...
Can you clear my doubt about home security system?
I have a home security system installed recently. Do...
Gable Vent Color Suggestions- Insight please
Hopefully someone can give me insight! We recently...
Roof leak - strange behavior
I hope someone can help here... History: our roof...
Sponsored Products
Kraus KBU14-KPF2210-KSD30 Single Basin Undermount Kitchen Sink with Faucet - KBU
$399.95 | Hayneedle
Freestanding Chrome Floor-mount Bathtub Filler with Handshower
Wilton Bath Bar by Kichler
$187.00 | Lumens
Hudson Reed Soft Rectangular Fixed Head 10 x 14
Hudson Reed
Round Beige Pottery Toilet Brush Holder
George Kovacs Stem 13 1/2" Wide Bathroom Wall Light
Euro Style Lighting
Bow Brushed Nickel Four-Light Bath Bar w/ 5-Inch Gray Linen Glass Bulb On
$352.00 | Bellacor
KOHLER Bathroom Tresham 19 in. Vanity Top with Sink Tabletop in White K-2979-8-0
Home Depot
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™