Storage?

santacltr2October 27, 2005

How do you store all of your papers and things. I'm finding that I've tons of things that need seperating into what I want to use them for. I have them in those storage bins that rubbermaid has. I also have things form highsmith. Just looking for new ideas.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
adellabedella_usa

The most organized paper sorting I've seen is in manila folders by color. The lady has those portable files she keeps the folders in.

I'm not that oranized. I have a paper taker that I keep my paper in. I'm running out of room and the 12 x 12 pages don't fit.

Bookmark   October 31, 2005 at 12:31PM
mariend

Check QVC for ideas and products. Sometimes just looking will give me ideas. Also check magazines for pictures.

Bookmark   November 20, 2005 at 11:34PM
minnie_tx

If you go to the
Gallery over at Crafts and Decorations the photos of my craft room are still there. I think one on page 1 and the rest on page 2.
It doesn't always look that neat. we had a thread about storage that is still on one of the pages. It is easy to bounce over there and then come back here, hope you get some good ideas.

Bookmark   November 21, 2005 at 2:39AM
anniesmom

I love my Scrapfolios. I think they are by generations. They are a plastic 12x12 accordian folder that has about 12 compartments in it. It zips up. I have several of these that I sort my pictures into and add the paper, embellishments, layout ideas, etc that I want to use with those particular photos. When I want to crop I just pull this out and my other supplies and get to work. They are about 12.00 at AC Moore and if you use your 40% off coupon they are very reasonable

Bookmark   December 5, 2005 at 6:55PM
More Discussions
How to correct a 15 year mistake
I have 15 PHOTO ALBUMS that I bought about 15 years...
sandra60102
Cricut cutting machine
I was wondering if any of you have purchased the Cricut...
busymom801
Warning about a Scrapbook site
Right after downloading an app from the site Scrapbook...
jubileej
Anyone do digital scrapbooking?
I've tried traditional scrapbooking over the years...
schoolbelle
Does anyone know where I can purchase these....
Those clear corners that you can place on paper,to...
catlady15
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™