An Early Merry Christmas to All my Friends

TinmantuDecember 21, 2003

Just wanted to wish everyone that I have met on here, a Merry Christmas (even you lurkers).....I won't be around when the holiday arrives to do it first-hand ,as Kay has graciously invited me to come and spend the next week with her and her family..I can't think of a better way to spend Christmas.. Thank you Kay!!.....tomorrow night will entail final packing and loading of the car, so I doubt that I will have time to post again until next week.

I hope Santa brings you all that you desire... and if he doesn't, then don't give up hope,just go and get it yourself!! God Bless to all, and to all a good night.

Mike

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kayjones

Allow me to reinterate what Michael has said - Happy Holidays to all here on this forum - my wish for each of you is peace, love and safety in your lives.

My family and I are very excited to have Michael coming to my home for the holidays. There are so many things we would like to do, but only so much time, so we will take one hour at a time and see what happens. I am looking forward to a very relaxing week, to include good conversation, good food, and good company.

Again, may joy and peace reign in your household during this Christmas season and throughout the whole year!

Bookmark   December 21, 2003 at 9:04PM
rotny

Just stopping by to say Merry Christmas to all and a happy and prosperous new year!

Also wanted to say thanks for the warm welcome. I was a little leary that I may have been trespassing - you know, being married and all. I would love to visit more often if it's ok wity you guys.

Rotny

Bookmark   December 22, 2003 at 1:02PM
kayjones

It's surely ok with ME! Happy Holidays to you and your family, too - hurry back and join us as we try to unravel the mysteries of life.

Bookmark   December 22, 2003 at 1:34PM
berain

Happy Holidays from a very good lurker - and poor poster.

Barbara_Tampa

Bookmark   December 22, 2003 at 3:23PM
More Discussions
Never wanted to get married
I've now turned 53 and have had no desire to ever get married....
robar
Form a retirement community
Are any single boomers interested in discussing ideas...
rosemint
Merry Christmas!!
I'm not living the single life anymore, but that doesn't...
Tinmantu
So where?
So where does one meet new people? I have tried all...
Linda
Adults estranged from parents
Hi, i am new to this forum but am glad that i found...
bstark35
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™