Can you direct me to a pattern?

barb_roselover_inJuly 30, 2010

I want to make a blouse that I can wear a detachable ruffled(is the word jabot?) on the front--long sleeved for winter. I can't find a pattern. Does anybody know of one that I can purchase? These ruffled fronts seem to be quite popular right now. Thanks - Barb

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Find someone that has WIld Ginger pattern maker to make one for you. I have not seen any in catalogs. Did you check They carry other companies besides the major ones.

    Bookmark   August 18, 2010 at 1:54PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
questions about sewing lipped cord onto draperies
I am sewing drapery panels that will have a 2 foot...
Don't want to mess this up Please Help!
I'm wanting to make a doll for my granddaughter using...
The little Singer 15- made her way home today!
I went back to the Thrift Store and asked the clerk...
Need drapery fabric problem advice
I had polyester draperies made and the workroom pressed...
Keeping the tredal cabinet, swapping the machine (does not fit)
We have an Eldredge treadle machine and it's rusty...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™