has anyone ever used these on pages?

Vicki_ILSeptember 14, 2004

Has anyone ever heard of using those glass flat marbles on your pages. I think they would look cool over letters or as bubbles but am not sure what kind of adhesive to use.


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

The type that I used were actually plastic and had an adhesive on them. My guess would be to use Scrappy glue from Magic Scraps. I love that stuff! It holds things down well, dries quickly and clear. I use the Scrappy Glue on Shaker boxes all the time and never had a leak of beads like I have with some of the other glues.

    Bookmark   September 15, 2004 at 10:36AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I just bought some. They are called "Page Pebbles" and can be found at most scrapbook stores and I have even seen them at WalMart in the crafts section. They already have the adhesive on them and are great for calling attention to a specific part of your pictures. HTH

    Bookmark   January 27, 2005 at 7:59PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Scrapbooking Kit for Boy's 1st Birthday
I have never scrapbooked before, but I would love to...
Paper / Scrapbook size
Hi everyone! I am starting a new scrapbook and picking...
Your Story Question
I just purchased the Yourstory machine to bind my cookbooks...
Help with unique Christmas idea
Not sure of best place to post this .... For Christmas...
A couple questions: reg. scrapping vs. digi scrapping AND free sw
Hi, I love making both digi books and the old-fashioned...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™