Tinmantu (Michael) is back - YAAAAA!

kayjonesDecember 3, 2004

Michael, it's WONDERFUL to see you back aboard the good ship "TSL"! Folks, re-introducing Mr. DEBATE himself - let's give him a big "Welcome Home" hello! Let the debates begin! Michael, let's rumble - pick your subject - I am ready for a good tumble - er - GRUMBLE! Ready - set - GO!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Tinmantu

Heh...calm the tantaras Kay....I just had some free time to pop in one night....with the holidays and all I got tied up and haven't had a lot of online time....seems you may be the only one that is glad to see me back....me thinks maybe others don't care for debate so maybe it's time for a kinder and gentler tinman.........naaa, fug em...they can take me or leave me...lol

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday

Bookmark   January 6, 2005 at 4:07PM
kayjones

Did you enjoy being tied up? Me thinks ya probably did! LOL

My holidays were spent working (I was on two weeks vacation), but Christmas was nice with the family. I hope you had a great holiday, too.

Don't you DARE change your modus operandi - you are the life-blood of this place! I will debate with you any day.

People who can't stand to be challenged/argued with are more than likely unsure of their sources and facts. That's ok - just be aware that other's opinions are just that - opinions, and take them with a grain of salt. I know you well enough to say that you don't give a statement unless you are sure of what you are saying, so please - keep saying!

Bookmark   January 6, 2005 at 4:44PM
Tinmantu

good to hear that you had a nice holiday Kay....I spent mine somewhat estranged from my family again this year and thoroughly enjoyed it....I still skip the being tied up part though as I think I related the book Geralds Game to you once..heh...I'll always be looking in and will try to contribute more often, I promise.

Bookmark   January 8, 2005 at 7:01PM
kayjones

Michael, the handcuffs or the battle within the woman's 'self'. I guess we need to stop here - LOL!

Bookmark   January 8, 2005 at 8:40PM
More Discussions
So where?
So where does one meet new people? I have tried all...
Linda
Form a retirement community
Are any single boomers interested in discussing ideas...
rosemint
Good Morning Everyone
It is such a beautiful day here in Kansas and I feel...
emma
Older women, younger men....
I've been recently widowed, and although I would love...
patty_cakes
Singles discrimination.
Events where the singles price is not half the couples...
eclair
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™