Have you created personal goals?
Since I was getting divorced and my life was changing, it seemed a good time to update my goals and focus my thinking and energy.
I took the approach of asking myself what I wanted more of in my life.
2004 -2005 PERSONAL GOALS
1. I want to love more. My goal is to love more and need less. That does not mean that I will give love indiscriminately - I will only open up to SAFE PEOPLE.
2. I want to feel God. My goal is to open my heart and trust God. I will sit quietly and listen.
3. I want a long and healthy life. My goal is to continue my weight loss until I reach goal. I will continue my workout program and meet my fitness goals.
4. I want a satisfying career. My goal is to return to school for additional education.
5. I want to be independent. My goal is to continue my new mindset. Every now and then I will read a book on a related subject and consider its ideas.
6. I want more pleasure, joy, and contentment. My goal is to explore activities and practices that lead to my happiness. I will add new activities, pursue much loved hobbies, and serve others through voluntering.
7. I want a nice new wardrobe. Since I've shrunk out of all my old clothes, my goal is to set aside $100 per pay period for new clothes.