In search of......

TinmantuNovember 9, 2007

jessiecarole, chargreen and bunnyman. Posters that I always enjoyed reading their comments....I'm sure that another name will come to me after I hit send. For that matter, I'm calling out anyone lurking that just wants to pop in, if not on this thread then any one. Pick one and opine. You will be welcomed, I assure you.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Tinmantu

Thought of a couple more to call out...Marilou and Wings2W...I was looking at old absolut threads and we had some good conversations. Guess I am going to have to start another one of them some evening.

Bookmark   November 9, 2007 at 10:02PM
kayjones

Michael, are we to assume that last night wasn't an absolut night? Perhaps you could make it tonight or Sunday night - any time is a good time!

Bookmark   November 10, 2007 at 8:27AM
kayjones

Michael, I sent email invitations to each of those you listed - hope they all show up for your new ABSOLUT night!

Bookmark   November 10, 2007 at 8:40AM
bunnyman

I'm still alive!.. and still single.

: )

Bookmark   November 10, 2007 at 11:18AM
Tinmantu

Hey, glad to see you drop in bunnyman. Another Michael as I recall?....Thanks for sending the invites out Jo!. :) Who knows, they may not be single anymore and that's why I haven't seen them around. No absolut weekend for me at the computer chair anyway. Pulled something in my back yesterday and saw the witch doctor today and he cracked a few bones. He gave me relief but I'm going to spend most of my time in the recliner sipping a beverage and watching football this weekend.

Bookmark   November 10, 2007 at 2:32PM
kayjones

Tinmantu, with you being laid up, now is the time to call that little woman and have her come rub your feet and back!

Bookmark   November 10, 2007 at 3:49PM
centralcacyclist

Kay, I was thinking the same thing!

Bookmark   November 10, 2007 at 5:31PM
gneegirl

Hey guys - Absolute Blue or some other color!! I'm a true blue gal - don't like the new ones.

I wasn't around during those days for the Absolute parties but I've read the posts - FUN-NEE!!

Glad you all are back!

gng

Bookmark   November 11, 2007 at 3:08AM
kayjones

Knees:

Michael (Tinmantu) is cute, funny, very intelligent, sweet, compassionate and a whole host of other descriptive words - he's just a sweetheart through and through. I have followed his postings (stalked him) for a few years now - always enjoy his posts!

Bookmark   November 11, 2007 at 9:23AM
Tinmantu

Thank you for the compliments Jo...flattery will get you everywhere....JK....as far as the little woman, it's a long distance relationship so I've been dealing with it on my own. After my weekend and being that it's another holiday coming up with indecisiveness on my familys part until the last minute, I do believe an absolut thread is coming very soon. Hide the women and children.

Bookmark   November 11, 2007 at 10:33PM
kayjones

Michael, WE can't wait for your next rant! BTW, COME ON DOWN - I will be home for Christmas, so you are more than welcome.

Bookmark   November 12, 2007 at 8:56AM
Tinmantu

I appreciate the invite Jo, I really do. Mom is going to be 89 shortly after the first of the year and I think I need to hang around here. She's doing a good job of alienating others in the family and that's her fault. Where I look at it as she is just getting old, their skin is obviously not as thick as mine.. they are taking it way too personal. I hope I don't sound pessimistic, but I don't expect to see her around for even one more xmas after this and if I'm not here, she will spend it alone...hope I'm wrong....watch her outlive me just to spite my comment...heh

Bookmark   November 13, 2007 at 8:49PM
Gerry1117

tinman - Bless you - you will never regret spending Christmas with your mom, even though she may live to see many more. It says so much about the type of young man you really are.

Bookmark   November 13, 2007 at 9:03PM
More Discussions
Really good news!
But no one to share it with. I paid off my mortgage!!!...
eclair
Oh my I am so bored
I settled the problem with my home owners association,...
emma
So where?
So where does one meet new people? I have tried all...
Linda
Expecting a Blizzard
We just had 14 inches of snow last week which was the...
emma
One for the kiddies
Here is my latest wallpaper.
emma
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™