need help finding cutouts

dbarr91September 21, 2007

My DH is a drummer with a couple of local bands. About 3 years ago I started him a scrapbook showing various aspects of his "music career" since he was 12 yoa. I am having trouble finding anything to do with drums. I found 1 diecut at Hobby Lobby for about $5. I bought it but haven't found too much else, except maybe some music notes.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
barb_from_pa

What about doing a Google image search for "drums" and "drum Clipart"? You should be able to find a variety of things you could print and cut out.

Bookmark   September 27, 2007 at 5:53PM
msflutterfly

If there is an AC Moore near you they usually have a really great scrapbook selection. And being a musician of sorts myself, I have found alot of great stuff. Yes, even drums. I'm not sure if you can order online from them but if there is not one near you, I'd be happy to find out if there is a way you could order from the store here. Also, we have a GREAT scrapbook store here called the crop shop and if it exists for scrapbooking, they have it. Let me know if I can help more!

Bookmark   October 4, 2007 at 10:58PM
eplina

think the best think to do like everyone has mention. is start with the pictures would be best then you can go to what you really wanted later

Here is a link that might be useful: Baby Scrapbooking Ideas

Bookmark   May 15, 2008 at 9:45AM
lexi7

Wallpaper, coloring books and children's books have pictures of drumbs and many other designs that I find useful in my scrapbooking.

Bookmark   June 26, 2008 at 8:47PM
More Discussions
Cricut cutting machine
I was wondering if any of you have purchased the Cricut...
busymom801
Warning about a Scrapbook site
Right after downloading an app from the site Scrapbook...
jubileej
Your Story Question
I just purchased the Yourstory machine to bind my cookbooks...
lawmar
Scrapbooking baby
Hi, I have 2 small children - aged 3 and 5. Instead...
c_steinbacher
How do I apply eyelets?
I need some help from you artistic and creative people....
caroline94535
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™