DVD photos

PatSeptember 16, 2001

Hi, can anyone tell me how to put my photos on a CD so that they can be played on a DVD player.

Pat

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
willisjl_homemail_com

I am not so sure that it works that easily. Just recently we did a "picture show" for my brother's wedding. We scanned in a bunch of the photos and then had to purchase software for teh computer to put them in a format to edit it, add music and then play on Real Player. I am telling you all of that because I thought it would cool to put it on a VHS to watch on TV. That turned out to be another series of complicated events. I know that there are businesses out there who do such services but the question is how much do you want to pay to have it done? Have you tried with your local Walmart or even Ritz Camera stores and see ehat they say?

Bookmark   September 21, 2001 at 5:42PM
howdydo44_hotmail_com

Thanks for your reply. I think I'll have to put them on a CD then take them somewhere (have yet research where) and have them put in DVD format. Which software did you buy for the editing.

Bookmark   September 23, 2001 at 2:00AM
bevpresley

In order to use a DVD to display photo's on your tv you will need a DVD burner. There is software that will allow you to connect your pc to your computer, or there are devices that will use a data file burned on a regular cd to display photos.

Bookmark   October 23, 2001 at 12:04AM
More Discussions
Cricut
Does anyone have the new Cricut system?
ngmnewlywed
Your Story Question
I just purchased the Yourstory machine to bind my cookbooks...
lawmar
Anyone do digital scrapbooking?
I've tried traditional scrapbooking over the years...
schoolbelle
Scrapbooking Kit for Boy's 1st Birthday
I have never scrapbooked before, but I would love to...
deltazinnia
Scrapbooking baby
Hi, I have 2 small children - aged 3 and 5. Instead...
c_steinbacher
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™