Scrapbook lovers check this out!!

ngmnewlywedAugust 11, 2006

OK Ladies and gentlemen!!!! Check this link out on E-Bay for Cricut T-shirts and dustcovers.....how cool are these!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&item=270017579970&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Let me know what you think!!!!! My girlfriend started these dustcovers and had many copycats. Now we are doing

T-Shirts. Can't wait to see how long it takes for them to duplicate these as well!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bowdoin514

And how is this related to Scrapbooking? Hello? Did I miss something??????????????????????

Bookmark   August 16, 2006 at 7:35PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ngmnewlywed

OK, If you haven't heard of the Cricut Die Cutting system, it is a new system that does figures, shapes, letters numbers greetings for scrapbooking...and on and on. It is available at Joann's, michaels, ACMoore, any major craft store with scrapbook sales. It is $300 and quite a neat system. Check out cricut.com to get more info. Anyway, all of those who are addicted to the Cricut (pronounced cricket...like the bug) call it their little bug. So, thus the reason behind the saying...It's a bug thing. Got it now?

Bookmark   August 16, 2006 at 8:17PM
More Discussions
How to correct a 15 year mistake
I have 15 PHOTO ALBUMS that I bought about 15 years...
sandra60102
A couple questions: reg. scrapping vs. digi scrapping AND free sw
Hi, I love making both digi books and the old-fashioned...
ejones66
Your Story Question
I just purchased the Yourstory machine to bind my cookbooks...
lawmar
Scrapbooking Kit for Boy's 1st Birthday
I have never scrapbooked before, but I would love to...
deltazinnia
Warning about a Scrapbook site
Right after downloading an app from the site Scrapbook...
jubileej
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™