tinman? are you there?

jessiecaroleOctober 21, 2004

where'd you go? I take a little vacation and you run off.

just teasing. Hope all is well. Come and tell us. I miss you.

jc

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
centralcacyclist

I spoke with Tinman by phone a few days ago and he is fine but has been taking an extended internet break, including emails. He promised me he wouldn't stay gone forever. I assured him he is much missed.

Bookmark   October 21, 2004 at 9:30PM
Tinmantu

I'm alive and kicking, just been totally snowed under between fall furnace startups and a new house that I have had dropped in my lap....I get home at night, eat and maybe watch TV and fall asleep in the easy chair....I see the light at the end of the tunnel and hope it's not a freight train coming at me. ;)
Barnmom, that was a pleasant surprise hearing from you, sorry I've been so slow to get back.

I'm leaving for Colorado tomorrow for the holiday and to do a few days of "recharging" of the old battery....I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I'll make a better effort to not make a stranger of myself...Take Care All and be safe if you are traveling over the holiday!!

Bookmark   November 23, 2004 at 9:10PM
jessiecarole

Good to "see" you, tinman. Have a good trip and come back soon. ~smile~ You have been missed.

jc

Bookmark   November 24, 2004 at 9:02AM
kayjones

Michael, hopefully you are headed for a visit with the 'SANE' members of your family! LOl Say "Hi" to Larry, and Happy Thanksgiving! We really miss haggling with you here on the forums, so get some rest and come back safe and SANE! Hugs, Jo

Bookmark   November 24, 2004 at 9:17AM
More Discussions
Favorite cook for one meals/food shopping tips?
Any favorite meals for one recipes? Also, I am trying...
CindyBelleZ6NJ
So where?
So where does one meet new people? I have tried all...
Linda
Really good news!
But no one to share it with. I paid off my mortgage!!!...
eclair
Expecting a Blizzard
We just had 14 inches of snow last week which was the...
emma
Merry Christmas!!
I'm not living the single life anymore, but that doesn't...
Tinmantu
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™