What is the name of that sticky rubbery stuff

brittsgramsAugust 22, 2008

that credit card companies use on their mailings (plastic card on the application or flyer) that comes off easily? I looked at sticky dots and cannot really tell if that is what they use. Any suggestions or know what it is really called????? Thank you in advance. Tami

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I got the answer from The Kitchen Table forum and here it is:
"Fugitive (Removable) Adhesive
- This fugitive hot melt glue is commonly referred to as temporary hold, peel-able "Credit Card Glue". Ideal for gift baskets and other multiple packaging as well as magazine, brochure and letter inserts."

    Bookmark   August 22, 2008 at 11:57PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

here a link -

funny thing we have always called in booger glue -

Here is a link that might be useful: booger glue

    Bookmark   September 11, 2008 at 10:16PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Rubber Cement! I think...

    Bookmark   October 4, 2008 at 9:33PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
newbie asking for help
Hi I am new to scrapbooking and would like any advise...
Does anyone have the new Cricut system?
Scrapbooking baby
Hi, I have 2 small children - aged 3 and 5. Instead...
What type of scrapbook do i need?
My son is a junior in high school. This summer I plan...
Scrapbooking Kit for Boy's 1st Birthday
I have never scrapbooked before, but I would love to...
Sponsored Products
Pillow Perfect Green/ Multi Floral Outdoor Toss Pillows (Set of 2)
Tech Lighting | Katana Wall Sconce
$329.60 | YLighting
Homecrest Palisade Cushion Steel Self-Adjusting Chaise
Tortoise Flute Pendant No. 891 by Quorum International
$54.50 | Lumens
Homecrest Slate Aluminum 42 Round Dining Table
$998.25 | LuxeDecor
Artifort | Gap Sledge Chair
Homecrest Slate 24 Round Table Top
$310.50 | LuxeDecor
Habersham Central Park Dresser
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™