Hello! New here! Anyone home?

coriandreaAugust 2, 2012

Been lurking around different forums and discovered this one today. Joined up in order to post here before realizing most of the threads are old...I'm bummed!!! Was so excited; what's happened for there to be so little activity? i would think this would be a hotbed.... : )

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
emma

I posted here when it was livelier but it isn't very active. If you enjoy posting in forums you might want to try the kitchen table. They discuss anything and everything, it is very active. It is listed on the home page, further down and in the middle of the lists.

Bookmark   August 2, 2012 at 11:13PM
kayjones

Welcome! I think most of the older posters have either gotten into relationships/married or given up.

We sure used to have some fun discussions and I miss it, too. I left because I got married, but, sadly, my DH died 5 years ago, so I'm single again.

I check in every day and respond when someone posts, but as you can see, posts are few and far between.

Feel free to start a discussion - I know several of the original posters still comment when someone posts a new thread.

Bookmark   August 3, 2012 at 9:43PM
kayjones

Sarah, this forum is so slow these days - it used to be a busy place. Go to the Kitchen Table forum - over half of us are single and we'd love to have you! Just click on the link, below, and join us - we are a VERY active group.

Here is a link that might be useful: GW

Bookmark   January 8, 2013 at 4:06PM
More Discussions
Are singles allowed to meet on here?
Are singles allowed to exchange email addresses....on...
robar
What do you for entertainment
I was curious about what the rest of you do when you...
emma
The holidays and being alone
I just wanted to say, from all of us in the 'alone...
kayjones
Good Morning Everyone
It is such a beautiful day here in Kansas and I feel...
emma
Never wanted to get married
I've now turned 53 and have had no desire to ever get married....
robar
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™