Friday time to spill

bunnymanAugust 20, 2004

I don't mean spill your drink. Come on all you lurkers and posters... at least check in and say Hi.

So far I have the weekend off but I've not made plans. My tractor needs some work if I get free time and then I have a dozen hours of mowing to do. Only supposed to rain tonight but if things are wet enough I might actually have free time. I didn't have any luck shoe shopping this week so I could take a run to the city. There is some grocery shopping that needs to be done but I so hate weekend crowds.

: )

michael

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
chargreen

Checking in to say Hi!
Going to the outdoor movies tonight with assorted kids and neighbors. A summertime Friday night tradition at my house for the fourth year! A great way to unwind from a hectic week!

Charlotte

Here is a link that might be useful: Corral Theatre

Bookmark   August 20, 2004 at 3:45PM
joulesR4me

Wish I had a drink to spill ... told myself I wouldn't indulge anymore. Had one drink too many a while back and turned into my mother - yikes. Said that it's not worth it - gosh I loved a few beers - especially when it's raining, when working on some home improvement (yeah, with power tools - not always a good mix), after mowing the lawn, etc. Figured those couple beers equalled a lot of unnecessary calories .. and if I wasn't gonna get a good buzz, why bother. Hummmmmm - maybe time to re-think that logic...
No real plans for my weekend - band I enjoy, Big Sky, is playing in some street party Saturday night and I might check that out. Anyone else like Celtic Rock - such as Seven Nations?

Bookmark   August 20, 2004 at 4:16PM
fishead

Don't make me spill my Drink!!!
Trying to clean the apartment, figure out the bills, listening to Edie Brickell, wondering what's the meaning of life....
Mellow Friday.

Bookmark   August 20, 2004 at 8:15PM
Wings2W

Domestic stuff.

Groceries.

Check a house I saw. (Can I deal with 9' ceilings)

Maybe just rest, a glass of wine and contemplate my sanity.

Wing

Bookmark   August 21, 2004 at 2:32AM
Faulks_Z5

Hi Michael and Everyone,

I recognize you, Michael and BarnMom, from the Cooking Forum. I like you both. I only just now discovered the Singles place and wanted to introduce myself here. You sound friendly.

Carolyn

Bookmark   September 2, 2004 at 6:06PM
kayjones

Carolyn, it's so nice to meet you - WELCOME! We have fun here, so join in any time.

Bookmark   September 2, 2004 at 10:21PM
Faulks_Z5

Thank you so much, Kay, for the nice Welcome. Where is everyone this weekend? Maybe I'll just post that as another topic.

Bookmark   September 4, 2004 at 6:38PM
More Discussions
Last weeks snow
I didn't know how to post 2 photos in one thread so...
emma
So where?
So where does one meet new people? I have tried all...
Linda
Good Morning Everyone
It is such a beautiful day here in Kansas and I feel...
emma
Singles discrimination.
Events where the singles price is not half the couples...
eclair
Christmas
How many of you are spending it alone? Compared to...
emma
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™