Dont know how to handle the situation

gabrie_ihi33August 1, 2007

My best friend started this illegal racing thing every Saturday night. She goes with her good friend who I donÂt get along with. I asked her if we'd ever get to do anything on a Saturday night again and she said no. I was shocked! Part of me wants to cry. She would rather hang out with this other girl every weekend and I just donÂt know how to handle it! Any advice??

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
seanms_092

I read a book about a year ago called the System by Roy Valentine. Awesome book. It's mostly for guys. It's a no-nonsense, no-frills book that teaches guys how to pick up girls. Anyway, I can say this book changed my dating life. Like I said, not for the great romance but highly recommended if you just want to bed chicks.
Good luck!

Bookmark   August 2, 2007 at 3:25AM
gabrielesgarden

am I missing something? I dont see how a book on bedding chicks is going to help this person with her problem!

Bookmark   August 2, 2007 at 6:59PM
kayjones

I agree. Gabriel. Please give advise that is really on-topic and helpful. Thank you!

Bookmark   August 3, 2007 at 10:51AM
naughtykitty

Gee, thanks for the SPAM!

Personally, if your best friend is involved with something illegal you might want to give some distance. Not worth getting yourself into a bad situation. Give space and see what happens. Sometimes friendships come to an end. Sometimes they can be salvaged. Best of luck to you.

Bookmark   August 6, 2007 at 6:09PM
More Discussions
Terrible Valentines Day
I have been in a relationship for seven years. My GF...
icucwec
Are singles allowed to meet on here?
Are singles allowed to exchange email addresses....on...
robar
Christmas
How many of you are spending it alone? Compared to...
emma
So where?
So where does one meet new people? I have tried all...
Linda
The holidays and being alone
I just wanted to say, from all of us in the 'alone...
kayjones
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™