Oh No........Budster!

kathyg_in_miMay 30, 2009

Well, I mailed your package and my DD's (in Wisconsin)the same day and she hasn't received hers, so I assume that you have not received yours either. Drat! So, I will resend in the next few days. If, by chance, you receive 2, enjoy.

And no, it's not a cat, LOL.

Sorry about that, Kathy G in MI

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
budster

And here I was practically chewing the leg off the mailbox all week. Post here from the US always takes a bit longer. Mail from my niece in Texas takes 9 days most times. LOL. TWO....you say....I know another KTer in town who will probably love "whatever" it is......American $$ to hold up the Canuck Buck?

Bookmark   May 31, 2009 at 5:08PM
kathyg_in_mi

Since you have been so patient, is there a particular color you like? If I have it, it is yours.
Kathy G in MI

Bookmark   May 31, 2009 at 8:34PM
budster

Once again nothing in the old mailbox...I think the mailman thinks I have the hots for him now I stroll over to meet up with him daily. Favorite color? Lilac-- you know the soft pale color of the blossoms of the same name, and green...aqua waves in the ocean color.....and blue....and yellow.......and forget it....too many favorites.....maybe the mailman will arrive with something tomorrow....today wasn't a total loss...I did get some credit card bills.....any takers????

Bookmark   June 1, 2009 at 7:49PM
More Discussions
sewing machine tension set to 5
I had my sewing machine serviced recently because the...
talley_sue_nyc
Need help with buttons on my first re-upholstery job
I am attempting to re-cover the cushions on my lawn...
Lea Grabb
questions about sewing lipped cord onto draperies
I am sewing drapery panels that will have a 2 foot...
lsst
Roll call please
Just wondering how many of us made the change to Houz. Would...
kathyg_in_mi
Sewing eyelet material onto T shirt to make it longer?
The eyelet material is not stretch. Of course the T...
hobby_libby
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™